A Time-Honored Tradition of Excellence
Jim Throne works with new and experienced clients to develop new products and processes in thermoforming, low-density and high-density extrusion and injection foam molding, and novel powder processing technologies. It provides its clients with common-sense problem-solving expertise, as well as up-to-the-minute technological advances.
Jim Throne has appeared as expert witness in patent infringement cases dealing with foams, rotationally molded processes, and thermoforming processes. He has worked as an attorney consultant on many product and process litigations. His complete CV, including his completed and in-process legal cases, is available to attorneys wishing to consult with him on specific cases. He is a registered Teltech Expert and a TASA Expert.
Jim offers consulting services in the following areas:
- Thermoforming, both thin and heavy gauge,
- Thermoplastic foaming,
- Powder processing, including advanced rotational molding, foam rotational molding, high-performance polymers and composite prepregs,
- Polymer process troubleshooting,
- In-plant seminars, one- or two-day advanced programs or shift training,
- Review and editing of technical documents,
- Product/process liability concerns [non-legal],
- Patent review/application assistance [non-legal], and
- Patent infringement concerns [non-legal]
Jim Throne works with non-legal clients under confidentiality and against an active purchase order. He bills by the quarter-hour for in-office work and by the day for consultation at the client facility or elsewhere, as instructed by the client. Longer-term programs are negotiated at lower rates than standard per-diem rates.
Jim Throne works with legal clients against a legal agreement as technical experts after client retainer advance. He bills by the quarter-hour for all expert work and for all deposition and in-court testimony, including preparation.
Please contact Jim Throne for specific rates for your area of interest. He may be reached:
- By phone: (FL) 001-727-734-5081
- By fax: 001-727-734-5081
- By post: Jim Throne/Sherwood Technologies
1797 Santa Barbara Drive Dunedin, Florida 34698-3347
- By e-mail: email@example.com